What is PHP?
- PHP is a open source, interpreted and object-oriented scripting language i.e. executed at server side. It is used to develop web applications.
- PHP supports many databases (MySQL, Sybase, Oracle and many others.)
- PHP runs on different platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows.)
- PHP is compatible with almost all web-servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- A PHP file can contain plain text, HTML tags and scripts
- The PHP files can have one of the following extensions: php, php3 or phtml.
WHY LEARN PHP?
PHP is one of the simplest server-side languages out there, and it was designed primarily for web development. Learning PHP is good not
only because it adds one more language to your toolbelt, but also because there is a large number of sites currently built with WordPress, a
content management system (CMS) built with PHP.
Before you continue you should have a basic knowledge of the following:
We provide the training on different technologies. If you want to join then you can contact us.