How to install extension on Magento 2
Following steps to install extension in Magento 2:
- Step 1: Before installation download extension and move folders from archive to your Magento 2 root directory.
- Step 2:Login to Admin panel with user name and password.
- Step 3: Open Component Manager
Navigate to System -> Web Setup Wizard -> Component Manager
- Step 4:Enable extension you want
In the list of components find extension you want to enable. Then press “Select” in “Actions” column and choose “Enable”.
- Step 5: Start Readiness Check
- Step 6: Readiness Check Error
If you see error like that, try to setup magento 2 cron job and resolve other issues.
- Step 7: Readiness Check OK
- Step 8:Create Backup (it may take some time)
- Step 9: After backup process is completed press button “Next”.
- Step 10: Now you are ready to final enable extension.
Note: It takes some time. Please do not refresh page!!!)